Friday, October 15, 2010

Exploring Eorzea with Fitzy.

Hey guys. Thought it was about time for another update, have a few nice screenshots waiting and it would be a shame not to share them. :)



I love these Mammets in Ul'dah. I really hope we'll get proper player housing soon and I would not mind having a little Mammet run my house. :D

95xv13.jpg



I found this interesting NPC in Ul'dah. I never knew that Ul'dah originally belonged to the Lalafell. Such an interesting tidbit of lore. :D

2dqpx6t.jpg



Ul'dah is really beautiful at night.

23vibuh.jpg



This happened a while ago but I forgot to post it. Had some fun levelling with Zakaru. :D

aubk2b.jpg



Found this scary celar under the forest outside Gridania. Was too scared to explore any further, need to bring a big-ass bodyguard next time. :o

24ffadg.jpg



*salutes*

5jscqe.jpg



Went to visit Fitzy in Gridania.

244ty6o.jpg



Fitzy gave me a cool mask. Feel Like a Vizard-Lalafell. *looks for missing sword*

11793b7.jpg



zt6dlf.jpg



HALP, they sold me a Roegadyn-sized staff! I want a refund. O..O"

ibz1iv.jpg



After days of gathering ingredients I finally was able to craft a few Hempen Robes. Such an annoying recipe, thanks for the help Ulmega. :D

5o9rw2.jpg



Looky Fitzy, doing squats is good for being a fit Lalafell!

8zlp34.jpg



No Fitzy, that's the Can-Can. >.>"

otj6h0.jpg



We went exploring today but the stupid sandstorm made us get lost!

24e3zvo.jpg



I fell asleep on the boat.

1yjp1.jpg



Herrooo! :3

296emjb.jpg



Fitzy fell asleep too xD

b868i1.jpg



Oi, no running on the deck'aru!

vnigwx.jpg



Are we there yet?

258a26p.jpg



2z83iqf.jpg



Fitzy and I took care of this nasty little Impy that was'aru burning down houses on the island!

2cymdmr.jpg



Then we went'aru to zap some Jellyfishses!

262v12t.jpg



Pose for the camera! :D

fctter.jpg



We ventured all the way to Wayward Cove. It's the new Norg! Amazing music and scary monsters. o.o

fa0jlw.jpg



142ybsp.jpg



I wanted to try and kill this icky spider thingy...did not end well for me. :/

29p7p6s.jpg



It stabbed Fitzy too so we had to sit with our awesome Onion Hatses and recover from weakness!

11szew4.jpg

The announcements today of all the things to come in future updates really made my motivated for the game again, I can't wait for all the new shiny stuff. See you guys next time. ^__^/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Such great pictures!

Anonymous said...

hey buttons ^0^ i <3 ur pics!
whats ut specs >.,> and ur fps plz?!