Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adventures in Vana'diel and Eorzea.

It's been a while since my last update, but this is gonna be a pretty big one. Hope you guys enjoy it. :D



Last weekend I really missed FFXI and my Taru so I decided to activate my account again, at least until FFXIV gets more updates. :D



I had a lot of fun in Abyssea parties. I managed to get my Bard to lv85 as well as my White Mage from lv40-49. ^_^

2qvwbck.jpg



21njypd.jpg



14dkc5d.jpg



2v8r3w8.jpg



My Lv85 AF3 hat looks so awesome. I may start upgrading it soon since the +1 version has such nice stats. :)

9pm5ty.jpg



14seiwy.jpg



Vivi has been a busy Taru, his new hats look so cool :D

1e75go.jpg



99opk4.jpg



So much as changed in FFXI while I was gone. It's nice to see how much there is to do in Abyssea, but it also makes me a little sad, seeing how everything else has sort of died off.



In FFXIV I've been taking things easy, since everyone is waiting for the updates the game has become a bit emptier, but I have still been able to have fun and am really excited about things to come. :)



This Pugilist skill looks so cool, flying Buttons!

2v3r2o2.jpg



oibdj.jpg



I love sitting around the campfire.

nb3ny9.jpg



But us Lalafell tend to become sleepy xD

2qtimbb.jpg



Many crafters are attaining pretty high ranks already and so many velveteen items are being made. This Velveteen Sugarloaf hat is so cool, it has glasses attached to it. *___*

20ghgx.jpg



Swish Swish Swish

2v0bwc2.jpg



Pink chainmail O,..O

21jt2j9.jpg



I decided to spend an entire afternoon exploring. People who say the areas are uninspired and boring really have not explored properly. I can understand and see which areas were copy, pasted but there are so many little details to see and find. I was honestly amazed by all the things I was able to find and fell in love with the game again.

28rgkrp.jpg



Scary mines. o.o

qogi6q.jpg



This area looked so nice but then an ant spit on me.... :(

2zs9zrt.jpg



2uh1kr8.jpg



335gz6x.jpg



3313vo4.jpg



Yay I found the ocean. :D

67immv.jpg



n3kuud.jpg



hv1ox2.jpg



256wmkh.jpg



308v9eq.jpg



This Ishgardian Chocobo is gigantic, I'm only as big as one of its toes. O...O"

n3qjh2.jpg



I fell asleep'aru while waiting for the ferry to Limsa.

20fxnvn.jpg



The trip was wet @.@

foeq85.jpg



I spent the entire day today, really taking my time to explore Limsa and actually talk to every single NPC. It was so much fun and there actually are tons of tidbits of story hidden in there. Sure, the game needs more lore and actual quests but the basis is definately there. :D

2lkrwuf.jpg



117xytx.jpg



So cuute, this NPC fell asleep. xD

j653q1.jpg



I have never been to the Marauder's guild before so I was amazed to find out it's actually a pirate ship! O.o



They have a bard onboard. I love seeing Bard NPCs as I can't wait for them to introduce the bard class. What's even more amazing is that this bard plays the main theme on her harp.

2r27yom.jpg



Cool, they have ratses as pirates. xD

2w7kcjp.jpg



etekp5.jpg



I wonder if I can steer this thing. >:3

jr6ted.jpg



Euww, what IS she feeding those fishies? :o

2gspoiv.jpg



Such a nice view, I never knew there was a third level at the top of Limsa. So cool.

1olwgo.jpg



I also love looking at the gear the NPC wear, like this pirate taru....erm lalafell. xD

mcyf10.jpg



Decided to take a quick detour to Gridania. :D

20p56i9.jpg



s5l500.jpg



Aah, so refreshing.

wbz6tz.jpg



Squish the flies! >:P

15y9a3q.jpg



219v40l.jpg



The Conjurer's Guild is so cool. *__*

241scq1.jpg



A juggler Lalafell! <3

2j0lgsj.jpg



2he99cn.jpg



34ryefr.jpg



Serious Lalafell are serious!

2qltk78.jpg



I love my city! :D

29wpvyg.jpg



Oh noes, standing near this Lalafell is dangerous. xDD

29fqlo1.jpg

No comments: