Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone in Eorzea. I hope you all had a wonderful 2010 and may 2011 be the best year yet for all of us. Thank you to all the friends I have made in the game and all the help I have received. I am very fortunate and grateful. ^_^



エオルゼアのみなさま、 明けましておめでとうございます。

本年もよろしくお願いいたします。



I have a great blog update for you guys. Just be warned, there will be some spoilers of the rank 26 mission. :) I also apologize if some of the blog images now seem blurry, it seems Tinypic images have suddenly become compressed and lower quality. I have no idea why this is so and could not find anything online. Let's hope it goes back to normal soon.



I finally got a Faction Leve with the Onion Doublet as a reward so I went out and did it.

vdemuc.jpg



Afterwards I found Guai in Limsa. He has such glowy eyes. >:D

2gww5n7.jpg



I stumbled across the Arcanists guild for the first time. I hope we get this job soon, it seems really interesting. Just look at this NPC's interesting weapon.

1z30zo2.jpg



The LS Lalafell protecting eachother from a Lalafell hater! >:o

35c1yef.jpg



Some random leve fun with Fitzy.

33n8002.jpg



I am hiding under the bushes. *___*

2q1ibep.jpg



More Behest fun, I loooove Behest. xD

209ggp0.jpg



Helping Fitzy on his Faction Leve.

euoy2a.jpg



vqpphu.jpg



Since my Conjurer is rank 26 I was finally able to access the next part of the storyline and it was one of the best so far.



Oh noes, the Sylph are in trouble!

2a8hoao.jpg



ipt5wz.jpg



Ugh stupid Garlean Empire..

23h0d8o.jpg



2vs50e0.jpg



Yay, I get to go on an adventure with my NPC Nathaniel.

2zstndi.jpg



Oh noes, Sylph have been killed. How horrible...

2lq43m.jpg



nphqns.jpg



sy6s6q.jpg



Uh-oh

2jdq49c.jpg



*gasp*

2jdq49c.jpg



Sylphs bewitched the soldiers so Nathan and Buttons could sneak past them to save the podlings.

2801izr.jpg



I don't like these things, so huge and scary...

21m4tjm.jpg



Runrunrunrunrun

kcjdko.jpg



We made it!

29ngx9f.jpg



See, we're inside the Sylph home I posted last time. We're past those boulders. *__*

10fwgbb.jpg



Runrunrun back, must save the podlings.

20u1ird.jpg



Phew, we made it. But it's still so sad. Their home was attacked and many died. :(

24wep6t.jpg



15x06xy.jpg



2hn437b.jpg



Nathaniel is so naive and cute. xD

ak8u12.jpg



2cnds83.jpg



2u9qs1g.jpg



Did he really just say that? Haha. xD

2w6aous.jpg



Hanging out in Ul'dah as usual.

9u0ths.jpg



6fsfn8.jpg



Lalafell friends!

kcecfr.jpg



nqxsft.jpg



Doing some leves with Fitzy, Tootz and Straw. Was really so much fun, too bad I had to leave before we were done.

33kxabn.jpg



2hh3sr8.jpg



29c3vqf.jpg



161yr8z.jpg



I was unlucky with the New Years event so far and got no helmet. Fitzy did however get two in a row and gave me one. Thank you Fitzy, my Bunny Samurai Kabuto rocks! xD

dlnry9.jpg



I gave Tootzy the ingredient he needed to craft his Kabuto into the black one, it looks cool. Lalafell power! >:D

1127cpc.jpg



Don't ever try and mess with us bwaha ;3

5x7h9u.jpg



Hope you guys all have a fun 2011. See you next time. :D

2 comments:

MellyBean said...

Everytime I see your blog, you and I are always going at the same rate, and taking near-exactly the same pictures! I guess great Taru-turned-Lalafell minds think alike! I'm glad to see that you're enjoying Eorzea, and I hope more will join us now that the game is really looking up again. Here's to seeing more of your adventures in 2011!

Tom said...

Please don't stop posting pics, Buttons! They inspire me to keep playing. Keep it up!