Friday, November 7, 2008

Don't I look cool in my Haubergeon? =D

After such an exhausting week at Uni I was so glad to be able to finally find some time to play FFXI again yesterday.



I had almost forgotten about this funny quest, the cutscenes with the Qiqirn are so funny.

9rt5wj.jpg



2ezs7kg.jpg



I was finally able to find a party and level, I got 2 levels last night, the party was outstanding and lots of fun.

8yuxvl.jpg



Dingdingding!

sy6lva.jpg



OMG a GM lol. I was so surprised when he suddenly popped up beside us. He came since one of us placed a GM call since we all received Goldseller messages in our POL.

Too bad the GM went invisible again after 10 secs. :(

zn94xu.jpg



So I logged in this afternoon after my last lecture for this week and my LS was throwing a XP party together so I happily joined. Only one level till I can wear my Haubergeon, who would say no. xD



Me posing with Tahvo in Whitegate, Tarus are just the best. >:3

nnof40.jpg



qqrb0k.jpg



Wow I can't believe I'm lv59 already, I can finally wear my Turban and Haubergeon, which have been sitting in my Safe for ages. Am so happy. :D

3163eok.jpg



I loooove my Hauby and Turban!

9ixptz.jpg



This was such an awesome scenery I just had to take a screenshot.

zu017l.jpg



*.*

16kzvdl.jpg



Me and my Moogle dancing around in our Jeuno House.



Kick your little feet up as high as you can! (I fell smack onto my butt a second after this screenshot xD)

2hcoup4.jpg



Mog the Moogle was being mean so I karate-kicked him! >:3

(Nah he wasn't really being mean, I just accidentally kicked my taru feet up too high and kicked him in the head... O.o")

kd1n35.jpg



Sneaky bow....>:3

f44ew9.jpg



Last one for today!

rsdemx.jpg

No comments: