Saturday, November 15, 2008

Evil Zilart, Level 60, Cursed Helmets and a Chicken Castle.

Weeeee time for some new screenshots! This was a really stressfull week and I know next week won't be easier either but I had an awesome time playing today and so I decided to post my screenshots from last weekend and from today. :D



My LS killed an ENM, too bad the drops sucked, but it was fun.

2mpztj5.jpg



24llb1t.jpg



Afterwards we went levelling. It was my first party at Puks and I was so excited, until the Puk cast its wind aoe and made my little Taru-self fly halfway across the screen. O.o"

i434f6.jpg



Can't believe it but it finally happened, I hit lv60. Feels like just yesterday when it was my first day on FFXI and I was killing little Mandragoras.

wkloqt.jpg



I was on my way to Norg to do the Quest for my AF helmet when I suddenly had a cutscene. It's Lion!

zxw9z5.jpg



The last time I saw Lion was when we fought the Shadow Lord. It seems Buttons had Amnesia and had forgotten some very dramatic events so he suddenly remembered and had a looong flashback.



Seems it was a cutscene for the Zilart Expansion. Those friggin Jeuno-Zilart-Assholes turned up after we fought the Shadow Lord and released a new evil onto the world.... ;__;

8xkbdc.jpg



b4yjxt.jpg



2yowcwg.jpg



Soo scary. O.O"

r9mxcp.jpg



1z4g6lj.jpg



Zeid tried to stop them but he was helplessly overpowered.

a2dajb.jpg



nm0lrc.jpg



96jp87.jpg



The Evil Arcangel Taru attacked me and almost killed little Buttons! ;___;

hv6u6e.jpg



Owie!

1oaxa9.jpg



25gvryr.jpg



25ap5xx.jpg



Woot Lion to save the day!

i77hht.jpg



w1w8cn.jpg



Poor Raogrimm, we had just saved him from the evil inside of him and now he has to turn back into the Shadow Lord to fight off the Crystal Warriors so that we can escape. :(

2rgjll2.jpg



He didnt even stand a chance, he was slaughtered... *sniffle*

9kqx75.jpg



Back into the present:

104q8hz.jpg



The Zilart story will continue once I do the remaining missions, am looking forward to it. :D



Ok so back to what I was originally doing, I had started the Quest to get my AF Helmet, very interesting story in that quest as well. :D Although it was a real pain, too much running around across the entire world! >.<"

35mp8ub.jpg



o.o"

wu5w9f.jpg



Yikes I hate demons!

e9dfkj.jpg



We thought we had a good setup but boy were we unprepared, we were slaughtered and only Evy was still alive. She really showed how powerful a good Puppetmaster is. She solo'd the icky Demons and saved the day! ^_^

2cet8wi.jpg



rhl7ok.jpg



hx0l7t.jpg



Unfortunately we missed JP midnight so I'll only get my helmet tomorrow afternoon, will post a pic as soon as I have it. :D



After we did my AF hat quest we went to Castle Oztroja (I HATE Chicken Castle!!!! HATE HATE HATE!) to kill a very stupid chicken NM for Shokun's Monk AF pants. This time we were very well prepared though and breezed through the fight. Grats on your pants Shok!

2zzjoe8.jpg



Afterwards Shokun offered to help me do my Genkai 3 Quest, am so glad he helped me, would have been hell trying to solo it.

2h5o40j.jpg



Woot level cap raised to 65! Thanks for your help Shokun. ^-^

2rw428g.jpg

No comments: