Saturday, November 22, 2008

Invasion of the Snake Ladies; Goblin Buttons? O.o

Time for some screenshots again! :D



I finally had a few hours of free time so I logged on and Besieged was about to start so of course I went to Besieged. It was so much fun and I only died once.



OMG look at that Mamool spitting a Fireball, glad it didn't hit me. O.o"



mbl6e1.jpg



m8yxvm.jpg



2iiuyc6.jpg



20h7trd.jpg



Yay we won, the city is safe!

mlqg3p.jpg



This Mithra General sure is pretty, love her armour.

2gvkjur.jpg



2lbmhop.jpg



Lary took me to my very first Campaign in Sarutabaruta and thats where I met this cool NPC.

ekix54.jpg



Pixie!

105znfa.jpg



My loyal followers!

2zh0boj.jpg



Lary and i waited for 2 hours but Campaign never started since the stupid Chickens didn't attack at all. :(

Thats why I just took a scenery screenshot. xD

nn1wzs.jpg



Yesterday I logged on and my LS decided to do Besieged together. Was also my very first Undead Swarm Siege.

sfh5zm.jpg



xqcs91.jpg



292sltx.jpg



6yyz41.jpg



I did so well throughout the entire Besieged I thought I would get tons of XP and IS....but then exactly 1 minute before it ended I got killed twice in a row by the silly Lions AoE so I was dead when it ended and got no xp. ;_;

2cd8tiq.jpg



I threw together a Puk Party today, was the first time in sooo long that I was party leader, was scary. O.o"

At least everyone in the party was from my LS except for a very friendly little JP Taru Paladin.



i1b6tg.jpg



156u8hx.jpg



Yay level 61!

117bgc7.jpg



I'm finally able to wear my Goblin Coif that I bought for cheap in a bazaar months ago, I love it.

312jxmq.jpg



2jg9vtv.jpg

No comments: