Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tarutaru fun. :D

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I officially have vacation atm but it still does not feel that way since I am working on one of two papers I need to finish until the 15th and 30th of March, respectively. So I'll quickly do a recap of what I have been up to ingame. :D



For the time being I have stopped Dynamis. I haven't officially quit and I love my Dyna LS but I am on an extended break now. My mood has improved a lot and I enjoy playing the game again. Putting Dyna on hold was the right decision.



ZOMG.....food! O.O"



dcq9n8.jpg



Wonder if it's a traparu. :o



10hk85u.jpg



I can't reach! ;__;



1h8pjq.jpg



Can I has it pwease? :3



1113vag.jpg



Love these trees. *^^*

qx6q04.jpg



1zwdqqd.jpg





What do little tarus do in Whitegate when they are bored? Dance-off!!

20jl5rb.jpg



My social LS is becoming better and better and we've been doing fun events. I helped out for a Sea run, was a lot of fun, it just took sooooo long lol.

4i0apl.jpg



My LS also organised a Bahamut version 1 fight, it was awesome. *__*

jp976b.jpg



eqo01f.jpg



2rzuqsw.jpg



idukb8.jpg



nyit0y.jpg



5es4ko.jpg



Afterwards we had our a ZNM run and started off with Dea. And ZOMG, it dropped my Oracle's Pigaches. Thanks guys! <3<3<3<3

95zrqa.jpg



264m3r5.jpg



Also did an Armed gears which netted Malys a Tomoe. Grats Mal.

orj6zn.jpg



211a0c9.jpg



2myxl00.jpg



Poty! :D

5nq0qt.jpg



Did a few MMM runs to get Alixia's dancer an Ermine's tail dagger, no luck so far.

seyqdl.jpg



I finally started Einherjar and I love the event. Short and sweet and lots of fun.

osxwu8.jpg



Friend of mine lets me borrow his Manteel for Einherjar runs since I am one of the only Bards without one. *blushes*

xcvimo.jpg



Leeches. O.O

14ad0g.jpg



1oqbly.jpg



Icky pudding staring at me. HALP!

24f0hl3.jpg



Some of the new synergy looks amazing, found this cute taru in Jeuno.

117v2h0.jpg



My Bard has a Minstrel Ring now, I want to thank the people that helped me get the Ring and pieces for the latent set, thanks Konda and Avey. :D



Posing with Kon. :D




Since I only have 70k gil atm, I started fishing Moat carp again lol.

jkaazm.jpg



That's it for today, till next time guys. ^_^/

No comments: