Friday, November 26, 2010

FFXIV is back on track. :D

Since FFXIV got a big update yesterday, it's about time for another blog update. :D



Before the update went up I had a bit of fun levelling my Lancer. :D

34hcao1.jpg



We kill so many helpless little critters but never take the time to actually look at them, so cute...

2d8gpw1.jpg



The first thing I did today after the update was get some Local Leves and craft a bit. Got my Weaver to rank 15 and leatherworker to 12. Very happy. :D

t05k6d.jpg



30cniat.jpg



I love the new updates and the inventory-sort is a godsend. I decided to do some r20 leves so I headed to Camp Horizon.

rvvofn.jpg



What amazed me were the changes to the SP system. I know that party SP from rank 30-50 seems to be broken now and I am sure it will be fixed soon, but the way we can level from lv10-30 now is soo cool. I did my guild leves with guardian favour and got 400-600sp per mob! I went from lv16-18 just by doing my guild leves! @__@

Managed to get to rank 19 today on my Conjurer and can't wait to get r20 to be able to do the next Ul'dah mission as well as the conjurer mission. :D

Am so excited for the December update now. If SE continues like this FFXIV is definately gonna have a bright future. And don't worry guys, the SP in parties will be fixed. *pats Gulkeeva consolingly*



Halp!!! high-way robber-lalafell!

16hq2h0.jpg



Ouch why are you attacking me I don't wanna be hurt. ;___; Stop it!

2l94lmv.jpg



I said STOP! Ok that's it.... SUPER LALAFELL BLAST!!!!!!! <(Ì,....,Í)>/

ta6cy0.jpg



You don't mess with a Tarufell! >:0

2qcffr4.jpg



Die Impses dieeeee!!

209kson.jpg



Waiting for Behest to start.

bg8jd4.jpg



Had the most fun Behest ever and it got me almost an entire level lol. I just wish they would adjust it so everyone who signed up is automatically in one party or mobs could be claimed by all like campaign and all get SP and XP.

rh1qh2.jpg



2cdtj5x.jpg



2nhgwus.jpg



iyk32b.jpg



Off to Gridania for more leves! :D

i71lxh.jpg



Opsy got distracted...swish swish swish.....

2rg04tf.jpg



These pesky impses sure get around don't they. :o

rvzlol.jpg



I found one of the new mobs. It was sitting there peacefully but when I buffed myself it went berserk and tried to eat'aru me! ;__; I narrowly escaped death by blasting it to smitherines and spamm healing myself. xD Wonder if it actually does magic-aggro. :O

k1bcwg.jpg



We can now have our retainers wear the gear we are trying to sell. Doesn't Shorty look snazzy. *__*

j929ok.jpg



Fitzy finally logged on so of course we had to hang out! Too bad I was such a tired Lalafell, we need to party tomorrow Fitzy!

10f4cwj.jpg



Looky Fitzy, new magic!

3451xue.jpg



Pewpewpew

21diivm.jpg



Lemme try and blow this sandstorm away!

fk2omd.jpg



Ok....Plan B. Put on mouth protection and ignore the sandstorm.... @.@"

10z1xth.jpg



Ending a long, exciting afternoon in Eorzea next to the cool fountain is always fun. :)

r29le8.jpg

No comments: