Saturday, December 18, 2010

'Tis the season to be jolly.

Time for a new blog update. :D



Fitzy and I decided to go exploring again and ended up in scary Mor Dhona. The zone is pretty amazing though and the music in the zone is just amazing.



2nbf32q.jpg



2ivb5p5.jpg



Oh noes Fitzy, a poison cloud'afell!

2r4mo0m.jpg



Looky

2d5cnc.jpg



Pretty crystals are pretty *____*

15xn8ud.jpg



Oh noes the piggy tried to eat me... ;___;

2wr17qp.jpg



Had to track down some assassin'afells who were up to no good.

zyhfdu.jpg



Also fought against some skeletons. My god they are scary, they do a high pitched scream when you hit them....

2hz70pu.jpg



People have been complaining about FFXIV's weapon skill and magic animations, but one thing is for sure. Mobs got amazing-looking skills. O.o

Not to mention that this one hurts like hell. ;___;"

6qazyh.jpg



What was I doing again? I forgot...*swish swish swish*

2l9439y.jpg



Nerdy Buttons sitting in Ul'dah.

xp936o.jpg



Yay, the Starlight celebration is here. Snow in Ul'dah! O___O"

291ff9y.jpg



Got my Dream Suit pretty quickly, so happy. :D

mrz3ud.jpg



The cities are amazing at the moment. Lots of starlight decorations, falling snow and a very nice christmas soundtrack. :D

2lvk6iw.jpg



Oh looky, I found a Fitzy! :D

2ewd2zq.jpg



Don't you try and mess with us Tarufell!

2cih3ye.jpg



Myau was in Limsa as well so we posed in front of the tree. ^_^/

2qme0px.jpg



Oh noes, they super-glued hornses to the chocobo's head....

1z3uxcw.jpg



Catch the snow, catch the snow!

2e2l5cg.jpg



nywrvs.jpg



13yidjs.jpg



Hanging out with my retainers. Buttons' cousin Shortytaru and Shorty's best friend Yukitaru. :D

anddax.jpg



Fitzy and I bought these new hatses, Leather Calots. They remind me of my Goblin Coif from FFXI, I love it. :D

24xdymp.jpg



Why do I always fall over when I try and sit somewhere... xD

24cwfeo.jpg



Hello. :D

b8lex.jpg



Look at all the pretty ladies. They all seem to be wearing that new outfit with lotsa boobage going on. :O

fyodpz.jpg



Yay, I completed my dream attire and crafted a dream hat for Fitzy. :D

xx7kn.jpg



Found a huge Lalafell in Gridania, he was pretty nice though and posed with us. ^^

15qswo5.jpg



Fitzy and I went to do some leves when Behest was about to start. Oddly enough it was only us two and a cat-lady who signed up. We teamed up and headed out. She was pretty strong, an Archer with a very high rank THM subbed. When I died to these cute little sheep and their weird snot bubble spell, she raised me. Had never seen that spell before. o.o"

wtvo7q.jpg



We were a good team though and killed off all the Behest mobs and netted over 2.5k SP. :D

5bu2bk.jpg



Afterwards we went to do some guild leves, had a 6 between the two of us. :D

1zf7rif.jpg



Die crabses die! xD

2942p02.jpg



ooooh, one of those new miteling mobs. Ugly though. >:o

11sz4g1.jpg



Walking home to Ul'dah after a long day and enjoying the stars above Thanalan. Have a wonderful festive season everyone and see you next time. ^__^/

ftg1i1.jpg



2q231nd.jpg

1 comment:

Dave H. said...

Buttons! I'm now a Full-Fledged Archer! :D