Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rank 6 Mission and more!

I haven't in a whilebut now I have a larger batch of screenies than ever before. So enjoy and hope your PCs dont blow up! xD



Lots of CoP screenshots coming up, I just love the storyline:

2vb3ort.jpg



1fvmf9.jpg



2heamte.jpg



mt5ira.jpg



Posing with lary.

2zrffb8.jpg



Makam looks so nice in his AF gear.

a4c229.jpg



More CoP:

316mg03.jpg



We killed the Antlion and then had to climb the silly mountain, luckily no one fell off and we made it.

2luyhpx.jpg



m7s1g4.jpg



6jop4j.jpg



5wxs7s.jpg



j740up.jpg



2e5qwsg.jpg



2jecmpu.jpg



Quick Pic of another Linkshell XP Party, sure was fun.

11iftk0.jpg



Back to CoP again:

necom0.jpg



ra5mis.jpg



nv8nwy.jpg



Us after we finished farming our Chips for the next CoP Fight: I love Potatos BurgerKing Crown btw. xD

ivjt5u.jpg



Now a quick little (huge) excursion out of CoP, I did my Rank 6 mission, such an interesting storyline I was so glued to my screen lol.



2vwso75.jpg



2qn6w79.jpg



Shokun decided to train the entire place on the way to the skeleton NM haha.

5ldqpi.jpg



Preparing *.*

21e0pc7.jpg



We kicked that ugly Skeles Butt hard.

20hu3ye.jpg



acc1dy.jpg



Once again I gotta save the world >.<

263kimc.jpg



Pretty but scary place...

flzqx1.jpg



After an excruciating climb up the Shadow Lord's castle in which I died......we finally got to the throne room, let the fun begin! >:3

2n2013s.jpg



n5k9w7.jpg



2i6c8if.jpg



2ztdlzr.jpg



1253ztw.jpg



dyw100.jpg



23vf1pu.jpg



4zvy2g.jpg



14v4plg.jpg



9jg975.jpg



qyg5g8.jpg



242sa6q.jpg



2nqsd4j.jpg



2eea5p2.jpg



28aufbm.jpg



This made me all teary-eyed, my little Tarutaru saved the world! :D

jjobvq.jpg



aorpes.jpg



33udidy.jpg



Doesn't sound very gratfeul does she? Just practically says i have to come save the world again once she needs me -.-

x2qxzc.jpg



Yay Rank 6!

2mfloyg.jpg



Ok I have another batch of screenshots from our CoP: Diabolos fight that we did today, am still busy uploading those gazillion screenshots. They will be posted later. :D

No comments: