Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yes I know Halloween is over already. But I decided to post my last 3 big posts from my screenshot thread over here on my blog to get it started. ^-^


Today was the first day in over a week i that i was able to play FFXI a bit so I did the Halloween Event with my LS.



The evil Pyracmon. O.O"

2hmzw9y.jpg



Pumpkin Hat woohoo

14jxpc7.jpg



Witch hat!

111t7js.jpg



I accidentally started this quest when I misclicked but the cutscene was nice so I SSed it.

2a7ep79.jpg



21nk3fm.jpg

4j5gfc.jpg



So sad ;_;

2z3qjxv.jpg



rh3g5z.jpg



Waiting for everyone to gather to kill Pyracmon.

4so7l0.jpg



Forgot to SS us killing it, but this is my LS posing in our new cloaks we got. :D

2jfkrk2.jpg



j8hdfb.jpg



309u6ac.jpg



I love my Eerie Cloak+1, it looks soo cool.

2lxujyc.jpg



We had a Halloween party in my LS Leader's House, was so much fun.

dlgr3k.jpg



Happy Halloween!

dcg655.jpg



I absolutely love my new Mandragora Lamp even if it was so expensive.

20kammh.jpg

No comments: