Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buttons versus Odin. O..O"

Hey guys, it's been a while. I had a big paper to write for my seminar on Japanese Law so that had me busy for the last few weeks. I did howwever get a lot done during this weekend ingame.



With my trusty anni ring in tow, I set out to finally finish my WHM sub.



2loz0y.jpg



Was the first time since levelling my WAR that we went to kill Sahagins, was so much fun.

6r5aas.jpg



2dmfozc.jpg



Hewwo. :D

121vlhx.jpg



Seer's Gear is soo cute on tarus.

14lhb1v.jpg



No sub levelling run can be complete without a visit to Qufim. :D Went from 27-35 in one afternoon.

21lib81.jpg



a3z67b.jpg



Had an awesome East Ronfaure party with the LS, am now 800xp away from lv39 on my whm. So one more level and 800xp and whm is prepared for the lv cap increase.

o55gd4.jpg



bjfkt0.jpg



With my new sub done, I waddled over to Hazhalm for my very first ever Odin. The LS has recovered and now we have a nice roster again, Odin was tons of fun.

qswgpe.jpg



30w84k1.jpg



5b1ukg.jpg



Drops weren't that exciting, was hoping one or two Hadean Abj. Bodies would drop since there is only one person in front of me for Shadow Coat. :D Pyth did get a Hofud though, I love the way that sword looks.

qst9af.jpg



Thats all for today, see you guys next time. ^_^/

No comments: