Saturday, October 2, 2010

Buttons starts his new adventure.

Hey guys. I'm finally back home after 5 weeks of being in Tokyo. I had a blast but am very happy to be home.



I spent the entire day getting started in Eorzea and as always, you guys get to see what Buttons was up to.



Due to Mysidia being full, a friend told me to come to Palamecia as many of them had gathered there. I'm sorry I can't come to Mysidia Kono-taru. :(

I am happy to see that the game has been optimized more since I last played in closed beta. I now get constant 45-60 fps. Very happy. :D



I did tons today. Got Physical Level 11, Thaumaturge to lv6, Conjurer to lv5 as well as Weaver to lv8. I had never crafted much in FFXI so it was so much fun crafting today. :D



Now I'll just let the images do the talking, enjoy. :D



25qrjbl.jpg



2zxs2hl.jpg



33ynmtu.jpg



2hqxu2e.jpg



ioddft.jpg



w2knzn.jpg



hwbbqc.jpg



o6ifme.jpg



2eaiauv.jpg



2rpra6c.jpg



33ff4wm.jpg



15ohrpg.jpg



vf8uv9.jpg



b7gy84.jpg



317drna.jpg



avr4lj.jpg



28vgjno.jpg



Oopsy I fell over. O..O"

55koeq.jpg



2u6itky.jpg



Limsa Lominsa, a sight for me sore eyes.... hahahahaha xD

2ivfcwh.jpg



Huh, what's this'aru? :o

20tp7uq.jpg



Oiii, you drooled on me you stupid sheep! *clonk*

1zojc5w.jpg



Doing some Leves with Zakky and Biscuit.

14v1vgx.jpg



2z73p87.jpg



Love how nice Ul'dah looks. Reminds me of Whitegate and Rabanastre.

2vtxown.jpg



Yay, I made my first ever piece of equipment and HQed it as well. So happy. ^_^/

2igj0ue.jpg



Introducing Shortytaru, Buttons trusty sales-buddy. If you peeps on Palamecia see him around, please help support Buttons piggybank. Would be much appreciated. :)

mufq4m.jpg



Relaxing at the end of a long day. :)

f1jswh.jpg

2 comments:

mithraprincess said...

Great pictures and expressions! I swear my mithra has no facial expressions, she always looks very serious. I look forward to reading more about your adventures^^.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I like your blog! Hope to hear more of your adventures! :)