Saturday, October 30, 2010

Exploring and partying is fun. :D

Shorty wanted another cameo. :D

smf3ae.jpg



I've been exploring some more lately and I found this cliff overlooking Ul'dah and it's soo beautiful.

2l6psy.jpg



o7t4x0.jpg



168szrs.jpg



Running through Limsa at night, Buttons decided to go there on holiday again. :D

15d3142.jpg



Found this cute Lalafell NPC but she was mean to me and threatened to shoot me. :o

20e28.jpg



mm8r2e.jpg



I fell asleep peddling sitting at the nice square.

2illzcw.jpg



Did my first Battle Warden today and we fought this goblin thingy, made such weird screeching noises.

ifmzxk.jpg



Tried to party today but we kept getting glitches, hope SE fixes them soon since we were having so much fun.

t87rc0.jpg



I sat with some random peeps around the campfire after my party disbanded.

atd86.jpg



Used the party function and joined a cool party and did tons of guild leves. Was soo much fun. Have never been in a big party before and it was so fast-paced and hectic. I loved it. Felt like a different game.

23sj7k0.jpg



2qdcr5j.jpg



After we disbanded I entered Caseopeia Hollow for the first time since closed beta, it's so beautiful.

xdsgtx.jpg



I decided to extend Buttons holiday and so I went'aru to Gridania. I'll be staying in a pretty treehouse with a big comfy bed. :D

5fj7s8.jpg



Found Fitzy while I was running through town. :D

qyvbky.jpg



So of course we had to explore and get up to some Lalalfell mischief. >:D

b5jhvt.jpg



Gridania has soo many benches to sit on. Why can you only sit in the Golden Square in Ul'dah, we want more benches pleeeease! ;__;

2hy88d1.jpg



8yx82p.jpg



29erc6r.jpg



We went swimming, so refreshing! :D

29endjk.jpg



Be careful'aru!

f2vr15.jpg



Sitting near the waterfall at nighttime, so many litto fireflies in the air. O.O"

288y1xu.jpg

2 comments:

mithraprincess said...

Hey Buttons, Love the pictures. What are you current in game settings at? AA on/off, shadows, etc. Also how do you upload photos? I assume you use some sort of fraps for the pics with UI, do you upload on jpeg? I have a new PC and a great graphics card, but I just can't get the crispness of your screenshots.

Buttons said...

Oopsy, only saw this comment now. Talk about late. @.@

Um my game runs at max settings except for ambient glow. ^_^

I use fraps to take screenshots as .bmp then I resize them in photoshop and convert them into .jpg with the highest quality setting. :)