Saturday, December 13, 2008

Prishe drags Buttons into a scary place again....

Hey guys, sorry for not having updated in a while, I've been extremely busy again but now I'll give you guys a new batch of screenshots. ^^



CoP Spoilers again today, the story sure is getting better and better. O.o

2wh1p8g.jpg



2lk9pwp.jpg



6gahyb.jpg



I was waiting around in Sandy when I took these pics, I just loved the view.

2r1zpmt.jpg



Tarutaru Split!

e8kh1k.jpg



*wave*

4j2ahi.jpg



32zqulf.jpg



Back to following Prishe around and getting into trouble lol.

vxkoll.jpg



This CoP NM was the most fun one we did so far. It would randomly teleport around the room so we could play hide and seek, whack it a bit then find it again and hit it again. I really enjoyed it. We also had to kill it twice since Evyen accidentally called for help so we couldn't get the key item. I didn't mind though since the NM was so much fun. xD



Look at Lary's little Wyvern blast that Ghost hehehe.

2m44vbo.jpg



Penta Thrust+Tachi:Jinpu simultaniously = Pretty colours! *.*

xmucza.jpg



Killing Ghosts is most effectively done with bright pink light! >:3

30auy4o.jpg



Back to the storyline!

s6qia8.jpg



2ebdbtd.jpg



Uh-oh....

iode03.jpg



Sup Diabolos >:P

10ojpxu.jpg



Images are blurry cause its a flashback, called Special Effects nowadays xD

mt44kh.jpg



admgyw.jpg



Uh oh we're in trouble, bad Prishe bad!

dfaq9l.jpg



Yay another part of CoP done, thanks guys, we're a kickass team!!

2rfeh4z.jpg



We've been steadily farming fomor codexes for the last 2 weeks since 8 (?) people in my LS all want a swift belt. Since we were in Sacrarium anyway from CoP we decided to do our first Swift-belt runs.



Wow this attack looks so nice, I wish I could do it.

1zfnehf.jpg



We killed 3 NMs in total and only got one belt sadly. But it was fun and our setup was good so I had fun, just a bit disappointed I didn't get a belt today but we knew from the beginning it will take a while to get one for us all. Still a bit sad though, was looking forward to having one really pimped out piece of gear for once xDD



fpcazb.jpg



fk33g5.jpg



Congrats Shok on your belt! (Ima rob his awesome SAM gear while he isn't looking one day, too bad Elvaan Gear is a tad bit too large for a Taru :P)

2ih6qv9.jpg

No comments: