Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Abyssea XP is insane!

I thought my previous post was going to be the last one before I leave for my vacation but seems I was wrong. xD

Last night I was about to go to bed when a friend invited me to come level in Abyssea. Of course there was no way I could turn down an offer like that!



Waiting for everyone to gather.

hugluf.jpg



And off we go!

a8f8w.jpg



igx91d.jpg



Magic pewpewpew!

1p6sz9.jpg



The whole activating the right lights at the start is a bit confusing to me but thank goodness our leaders knew what they were doing. I was just the little Bard who helped the other Bard pull and was on perma sleep duty. :D

20jl1v.jpg



WTF ding lv79?! I was 76 when we started lol.

mt0ymw.jpg



Ice Magic is pretty. *___*

35arvx5.jpg



Holy Smokes, lv80! *_____*/

23rx2zr.jpg



I took the time to zoom in the the stuff we were killing and they are actually darn cute. O.o"

287owf7.jpg



We entered at around 11.15pm my time and I left at 3.15am. I went from lv76 to lv80 with a 40k buffer and I got around 40k Cruor. Just before I left we even hit the XP cap of 600xp per mob. Simply amazing.

2qdpd15.jpg



That was one of the most fun experiences I have had in a long time. It's just very strenuous on the Bards. Even with two of us Karaek and myself died quite a few times since bats tend to either link or randomly pop on top of you and aggro. xD Thanks everyone, I had an amazing time and now I can go into my holidays feeling happy and content. :D



Ooh, I splurged and got myself a full Teal Set. Bard only gets situational uses out of it (Feet for Lullaby and Elegy, Hat for stoneskin and cure set etc., Body almost same as Errant/Osode for enfeebles) but I wanted it anyway. I like the look of it on a Taru, now I look like a blue smurf RDM. xD



2hdwltg.jpg



10xzh2a.jpg

No comments: